Thursday, July 26, 2012

{18 in 18}

I'm a huge "list" person. I make lists like nobody's business. So I thought it would be fitting if I did this fun little link-up from Living In Yellow. So here are 18 things I hope to do in my 18th year of life:

1. Get married (this one's obviously gonna happen :) June 30th, 2013, here I come!) (Get engagement photos taken also!!)

2. Accomplish atleast 18 Pinterest projects.

3. Go to a Titans football game,

4. Go to a Tennessee Vols football game.

5. Take a roadtrip with Josh to the Ripley's Aquariam in Pigeon Forge.

6. Get a job!!! This one is a must.

7. Read 18 books, cover to cover, and really let them change my life.

8. Learn to sew/knit.

9. Fall deeper in love with Jesus Christ.

10. Lead someone to Christ.

11. Overcome my fear of staying home alone at night.

12. Go on a Nashtrash tour.

13. Meet my cousins, Gracelyn and Braylie.

14. Be giving/participate in charities/do volunteer work

15. Start sponsoring a child.

16. Subscribe to Umba Box.

17. Let Josh buy me a Furby :P

18. Get fit! And eat healthy!


4 comments:

  1. You're so young! I think it's sweet you're getting married so young - if my ex and I hadn't fallen out and broken up, I would be engaged now, too! Wish nothing but the best for you, it's hard being a young couple especially after high school. Good luck on the job hunt! This economy is just. Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love your blog! I'm surprised that you don't have any followers! I love the fact that you are so young and getting married. I'm not much older. I'm 21. I've been with my boyfriend since I was 17. I knew from the beginning that I was going to marry him. Now it's just a process of waiting for when he's ready! lol But it's all worth the wait (:

    I wish you nothing but happiness in your future marriage!

    Oh and you have a new follower!

    Keep in touch <3

    Yesi xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet, Yesi! I hope your boyfriend pops the question soon! :)

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete