Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear yesterday,
This sweet baby boy turned two years old. Where has the time gone? Just look at that red hair and big blue eyes! I hope he's ready to take on the role of ring bearer next summer!

Dear self,
Stop being so lazy. For real. Get off your butt and go to the dang grocery store. You're gonna get fat from all the fast food you've been eating. Not to mention how sick it's already made you.

Dear Joshua,
You will be arriving at my house in a few hours! You just got done working in the blazing desert outside here in Tennessee. I can't wait to read the books that I bought us on bringing out the best in each other. God knows we need to work on that haha. Just kidding (: Thank you for this sweet bunny from Build-A-Bear you gave me. You made it when you were twelve years old, and named it Rocky.

Dear internet,
You are seriously taking over my life.

Dear Mom,
Ever since you went to New York for treatment, I've been living off of fast food pretty much. Come home soon and cooook for me!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment