Friday, July 20, 2012

Loving some of these macaroon's today. Holymesstheseareyummy.

Loving this song today - Carry Me Through by Dave Barnes

Did y'all know that Furby's are coming back this fall!? Josh, if you read this by some random chance, please buy me one (:

I am going to subscribe to Umba Box as soon as I've saved up enough money! Handmade items delivered to my doorstep every month!? Heck yes please!

I will definitely be going on a Nash Trash tour as soon as my mom gets back in town at the end of August. It looks like a lot of fun!

I'm absolutely loving Today's Letters blog. I'm reading the entire blog, slowly making my way through each beautiful post they write!

This sweet little girl was just too cute to not share!

Be sure to keep the Colorado shooting victim's & their friends and family in our prayers. Also, pray for the man who commited this terrible act. God's mercy and forgiveness is wide and large enough to cover his sin also. The man is still in God's arm length.

No comments:

Post a Comment