Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One last post tonight, just for good measure.

This past week as been pretty crazy... and it's only Tuesday [night]. The family and I have been strolling through New York since late Saturday night like some good ole' Southern folks do.
We've been going nonstop. Here is just a tidbit of the week thus far:

This is possibly the most awesome beverage glass that I have ever been served my drink in. That lovely couple in the background would be my Ma and Pops. We ate at the Irish pub right behind the apartment for dinner yesterday. It was delish. Oh yeah, my sweet sister of 13 was there too :]

Today, we went to a New York beach. We had to ride on the subway for a good 40 minutes, if not longer. Who knew that subways actually don't always stay underground!? Anyway, this is from earlier today when I decided to toss some jalapeno chips to a lone seagull. A flock of his buddies decided to join him. They made quite the scene.

This is the view from our (my mom's) apartment. It doens't look all that interesting, but my sister and I have taken up the hobby of looking out of our apartment window into other people's apartment windows. I'm sure it's quite creepy for them when they see us staring at them. But hey, take up every single opportunity you have. Staring through our window into other people's apartment windows is just one of the opportunities that life has handed us :P

No comments:

Post a Comment