Monday, July 30, 2012

Smell the Roses

Today, I stumbled upon a great link-up that I'm gonna love doing! Jessica, from Lovely Little Things, hosts a link-up every Monday called Smell the Roses. This weeks task is to write out ten things you are grateful for. So here we go!

[one.]
I am grateful for my mom being healed of LMS. If you haven't heard of LMS, it's a rare cancer that effects only six in one million women a year. Chemo and radiation do not work on this type of cancer. It attacks your organs and muscles, and basically just shuts your body down. But miraclously, and through the healing power of Jesus Christ, she was healed of her cancer.

[two.]
I am thakful for this dude. Even though we have our ups and downs, I will always love him with every fiber of my being.

[three.]
I am thankful that I get to babysit one of my favorite little girls on Thursday & Saturday! She's already turning one next month!

[four.]
I am thakful for re-do's and forgiveness. Thank You, Jesus, for displaying the ultimate forgivness. Thank You for forgiving me and allowing me to have re-do's without getting upset at me.

[five.]
I am grateful for gaining courage and allowing myself to be determined to overcome my fears, no matter how big or small they seem.

[six.]
I am grateful for "And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us? And if our God is with us, then what could stand against?"

[seven.]
I am thankful for books and bookstores. Seriously. They're my safety zone.

[eight.]
I am thankful for all things Southern. Thank You, LORD, for allowing me to be born a Southern lady.

[nine.]
I am thankful that fall will be here in the next few months. Wooooo.


[ten.]
I am grateful for this little ball of furry cuteness.


1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for fall too! I love summer with all my heart but about this time of year I always get excited for the temps to cool and the leaves to change. Fall's my favorite season! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete